Are you tired of seeing the mess in your garden because of those burrowing critters? Moles, voles, rats, and many other animals could give headaches of universal destruction. They not only dig tunnels for food and living they could cut roots of plants, ruin pasture and damage the production of crops, fruits, and flowers.
Recently we have been studied in some safe and natural products that can keep out the critters from house or yards. So, finally, we decided to make a full review of Sweeney’s Mole and Gopher Repellent after testing it on a usual garden with flower plants and grass beds.
The garden was 1500 sqft and situated near the cornfield near it.
The Sweeney’s Mole Repellent is made of all-natural ingredients. Ingredients that contain natural repellants agents. It comes with dry pellets that can be applicable inside the tunnel. This product will do the rest of the work.
Why Should You Buy this Sweeney’s Mole and Gopher Repellent?
Repellents are the best way to reduce mole’s access in your yard. It’s non-violence, safe for nature and also very efficient. The Sweeney’s Mole Repellent is a super convenient option to get rid of voles and moles. It comes into the super-saver pack and too good for using in significant areas.
Nevertheless, you should take this repellant seriously and try for some of these reasons given below.
- First of all, this repellent is made of natural ingredients such as castor oil. It contains 20% castors and the rest of the other products that efficiently get rid of moles, voles, etc.
- Second of all, the product is super handy. You don’t need to mix it with water or anything. Just spread it inside the active tunnel and see how the gophers disappear.
- And finally, the replants come in the super saver packet. Each pack contains 4.3 kgs of repellents so, that you can cover the right amount of area at a time for 3/4 times.
Double Action Formula
The repellant from Sweeney’s includes a fast action formula which targets a different sense of burrowing animals. It is slowly but efficiently drives the critters away from the ground. When you spread the granules inside the tunnels, it melts inside the soil and makes everything unpleasant. The test, the smell of the land and air become fouler to breathe. As a result, all the unwanted pests are starting to avoid the area where the granules exist.
The Sweeney’s repellent granules are made of castor oil pellets. Castor oil is safe for soil and plants. These granules easily absorbed into the ground and allow the product to reach deep down into the tunnel fast. But you can get more quick actions with a smart trick. The trick is water the granules daily so they can penetrate more into the soil.
Safe to Use
This product is made of all-natural ingredients. With this best repellent product, you feel confident to use in your delicate to the delicate garden. It’s non-toxic and does not alter the nature of fertilizer inside the soil. Also, it won’t affect the growth of plants or fruits.
So, for those who are looking for a non-toxic formula to get rid of moles can have this. You will see the result within 1 to 4 days. Moreover, it’s safe for children in your house and your pets. No matter how much they dig the soil or run into moles and voles, they will be safe even they eat those critters.
- Safe for your children, pet, and plants.
- It comes into a large quantity which makes sure to cover a large area.
- Applicable for different types of burrowing animals.
- Simple to apply.
- Efficient performance.
- May take time to effect in some areas.
How to Use the Sweeney’s Mole & Vole Repellents
Every pest control product is different. So, it’s essential to know about your enemy and the product that you are going to apply to them. Here are a few tips for using the repellent efficiently.
- Section your full area, the garden/yard in four sections. You need to treat the fields one by one in this way given below.
- On the first day, spread the repellants in a particular area where moles are mostly seen. Generally, sprinkle the granules and water it for 20 mins.
- On the second day, spread the granules a sandy area in the same manner and water the area thoroughly.
- On the third day find another area near the second treated area. Sprinkle the product and water it. The moles will be moving because of the repellant. So, gradually move them out of the yard.
- In the fourth and final day spread the product in a 4th area and treat it in the same way as you did it in the last three days. That is how you will move the critter out from your place.
Now it’s time to look into some other products. If you are more like a trap liking person, you will like our next pick. Sweeney’s Mole Trap is another simple option to get rid of moles. This is easy to set and reusable mole trap. You can trigger it easily by its slightest movement. The integral component is made of plastic and metal. The trigger type design allows the trap to attack any of the objects if anything moves underneath it. This one is also a money saver and comes two traps in one pack.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How often do I need to apply after the first application?
A: In every two months.
Q: Can this be mixed with water and sprayed on the garden?
Q: What is the coverage area for a 10 lbs bag?
A: 10000 sq ft.
So, at the end of Sweeney’s Mole and Gopher Repellent Review all we can tell that this product of worth to try. It’s because of this the perfect natural repellent that works on different animals and keeps them away. Also, you will have to deal less with the dead moles and voles body now if you have repellents like Sweeney’s. Sweeney’s has some other product like, Sweeney’s Mole trap that is also a better option to rescue their number ultimately. All you need to keep some patients and apply Sweeney’s Mole Repellent in the right manner.