There are so many annoying pests may have in your home and most commons are rodents. Have you ever find a person who loves keeping the rat in the home? Never had you seen and you also dislike it. You may have seen them running but you can’t kill them you never want to touch it with your nude hand. The pest is also dangerous and it can transmit so many diseases as like plague, Lassa fever, and so on. That’s the reason you should control them. And with the help of Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap, you can easily get rid of rats, mice or mouse in your house, office, garage or garden.
You find many types of rat trap but do you know which can control rats effectively? We suggest you use Rat Zapper Rat Trap. It will kill the rat-human way and it is one of the best rat traps. Let’s know which features make the trap most functional and effective.
- 1 Why Should You Buy the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap?
- 2 How to Use the Rat Zapper Trap?
- 3 Alternative Products
Why Should You Buy the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap?
Provides you Sanitary Control
Rat is the reservoir of Lassa virus. The virus can be transmitted to the human body from the animal. As a result, man is infected with Lassa fever. The disease is dangerous for a human being because man can die from the disease. But, the zapper rat trap kills rodents and helps to eliminate rodent from your house. There is no rat there is no chance of occurring Lassa fever.
Quality Plastic Construction
Quality of a product greatly depends on its construction materials. The trap is made from high-quality plastic. This material helps to make it lightweight. Structure of the rat trap is nice looking at the same time it is enough sturdy also.
Perfect for Average Size Rats
Size of the rat zapper is suitable for average size rats. Its dimension is 12” X 4” X 5” which is the really perfect size for most of the rats. Just think the sizes of the rats you have seen in your house. Have you seen very large size rats in your house? Maybe not. So, the size is very perfect.
The trap is designed in a way there is a metallic plate inside it. The rodent enters into the trap and to eat the bait it must stand over the plate. Just after standing on the plate electrocution is already start and the rodent died within a few seconds. Smart circuit technology is used to the trap and it emits high voltage just after touching the metallic plate. It can emit up to 7000 volts and the high-voltage shock remains active for two minutes. So, there is no chance of staying alive. This very effective feature makes it one of the best rat zapper.
Human Way Killing
The trap kills rodents human way. Don’t you understand this matter? Just compare this trap with the procedure of killing poison bait. The device kills the rodent by high voltage electric shock not producing a poisonous reaction.
Built-in Red Light Alert
A good quality rat trap always requires a light alert which signals you about the catch. The trap also has the property. A red LED light always signals you about each catch. If the trap does not have this light alert you need to check after a short period of time repeatedly. Then you will get bored. When you notice the red light on the top, go for clean it.
Easy to Clean without Touching Dead Animal
Yes, clean up system is really easy and effortless. When the red light signal is active that means catch is made. It is the time to clean it. You don’t need to touch and you don’t see it also. It cannot be seen from the sight. When dead rodent is in it, just tip the trap and cast off the dead rodent into the trash. Then the trap is ready to use again. Before use, just check the bait.
- Easy operating.
- No touch cleaning.
- Perfect for indoor use.
- Can kill 20 rats/ mice per set of batteries.
- LED light notification.
- Batteries are not supplied with the trap.
- Some buyers find difficulties to set batteries.
How to Use the Rat Zapper Trap?
- To run the trap you need four AA batteries. Open the battery cover and insert the batteries then cover with the battery cover.
- You already insert the batteries and now it is ready to use but, need to bait before. You can use many products as bait such as nuts, bacon, or peanut butter. You can make a mixture of peanut butter and bacon that I like and it attracts rats more. Then, place the bait just near to the back wall and the trap is fully ready to use now.
- Now you need to place the trap in a perfect place. If you place the trap where the rats never go, then you will don’t have any result. Place the trap in that area where rats come frequently or just near to their habitat.
- Make sure, place the trap in right place then switch on the trap. If you see the red light blink once that means the trap is working properly. You are sure it is working now and leave the place.
- Are you see a red light signal on the top of the trap? That means catch is made and it’s the time to clean. Just hold the trap and discard the dead animal into the trash. You don’t need to touch the dead animal and don’t need to clean the trap as it is devoid of blood messy.
We always love to find some alternative products that we reviewed. And for this Best Rat Zapper Trap, we find the Rat Zapper Ultra Rodent Trap and Pestrax Electronic Rodent Zapper as best alternatives. Let’s see why these are best alternatives.
Rat Zapper Ultra Rodent Trap (RZU001-4)
The Rat Zapper Ultra Rodent Trap is a smart electric rat trap that is ideal for killing large size rats. If you want to kill large size rats and want a trap from the same brand, then this one could be the best option.
- Easy to set up and bait.
- 4 D batteries can kill 60 rats or mice.
- Easy to clean with No See, No Touch feature.
- Ideal for indoor uses.
- Kids and pet safe.
- Kills one rat per setting.
- Green and Red light indicator.
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 12.4 x 5.2 Inches.
- Weight: 1.9 Pounds.
Pestrax Electronic Rodent Zapper
The second alternative for those who are looking for an affordable electric rat trap with smart circuit technology. Pestrax offers a lifetime warranty for this electric rodent zapper.
- Upgraded version with best possible killings.
- Automatically detects rodent when enters in the trap.
- High-voltage electric shock can kill
- No poison or chemical required.
- Ideal for home uses.
- 7000V Electric Shock.
- Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 4.5 inches.
- Weight: 1.85 Pounds.
- Extension cord and 6V adaptor included.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q: How can I clean the trap?
A: Just hold the trap and turn it off then cast off the dead rodent into the trash. You never need to touch the dead rodent.
Q: What is the meaning of blinking red light?
A: When the light blink once that means the trap working properly but blinking continuously will indicate catch is made on the trap.
Q: Where should I place the trap?
A: Place the trap where you saw rats running and place it adjacent to the wall.
It is little difficult for you to choose the perfectly functioning rat trap but this rat zapper review made it easy. With this Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap, you can kill the rodent human way. It also gives you protection against Lassa virus. Can you tell us about another rat trap which gives these benefits as like this rat zapper?